HOW TO CONTACT ME:
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
WELCOME!!
Ask and ye shall receive! I am finally up and running! Please take a moment to look at my site and feel free to email me or call me with any questions. The website is still under construction, as I am constantly looking for ways to make it look better or to add photos. Just remember, I can most anything you want. These are just samples of things I have done. If you want something in particular or want to see more photos, email me and I will send you some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
INSPIRATIONAL!
These are clear stones that can be put on any color shirt.
SCHOOL SPIRIT!
Your school name or mascot in any font!
BABY BLING!!
Onesies, bibs, caps, blankets etc.
VALENTINE DESIGNS!
I have several other designs not shown
These are clear and pink stones. Other stone colors can be done!
Love Bug
I can do the heart without the words also.
ATTENDING "LEGALLY BLONDE" THE MUSICAL?
Go in style!
You can use your school colors!
I can bling your organization or booster club!



No comments:
Post a Comment